Technology solutions that make sense for your company
A great number of small companies find it difficult to deploy, manage and also, secure their technology. It makes no difference if you’re trying to maintain your IT services and technology expenses predictable, eliminate unexpected issues, communicate more efficiently or create a strategy for business data backup and continuity. ONIT Technology Solutions has an answer.
Our IT services programs provide you with a detailed agreement to manage all aspects of your computer and IT infrastructure. The following are some key element areas that are cover when you are part of one of our managed service agreements:
With IT services technology solutions from ONIT, you have access to:
- No limit Help - No matter how big your problems you get top-notch expert support
- Backup Monitoring - Constant checks and scheduled task for restoring your crucial data
- "Always-on" Service Desk - 24/7 IT services support with a low monthly payment
- Server Management - Proactive monitoring and support for the most important element in your network
- Bandwith Monitoring - Reliable efficiency within your connected technology
- Computer Maintenance - Keep your users productive with monitored workstations
- Assistance with Product Purchasing - Expert advice for your IT services needs
- IT Consulting and Technology Planning - We help you to develop a technology plan for sustained growth
ONIT Technology Solutions effective and adaptable technology, provides the dependability and effectiveness you need to make the most from your organization technology investment.
We provide a wide range of complete computer IT support, network services and IT consulting to businesses throughout San Antonio, Schertz, Seguin, Boerne, Canyon Lake, Stone Oak, Universal City, Pleasanton, Castle Hills, Leon Valley, Converse, Shavano Park, Cibolo, Olmos Park, Live Oak, Timberwood Park, New Braunfels and throughout Southern Texas.
Local experts who can help and visit your business on-site: IT Support San Antonio, Stone Oak IT Consulting, Leon
Valley Network Services, San Antonio Backup and Disaster Recovery, Stone Oak Information Technology Consulting and San Antonio Anti-Virus and Security.