WITH HOSTED EXCHANGE GET RID OF CONCERNS OVER SECURITY, HEAVY IT MAINTENANCE WITH EXISTING HARDWARE AND USER FRUSTRATION
What is Hosted Exchange?
Simple definition: The most widely used business email system on the planet!
Microsoft Hosted Exchange Server is the single most widely used business-grade email system in America. It is by far the favorite email platform for more than 180 million people all over the world. Organizations use Hosted Exchange for e-mail, task administration, calendars, accessing document repositories, contact databases, mobility and much more.
Practical, real-life case of one of our clients
The following summarizes some of the main challenges our customer was experiencing with an aging email server and how our Hosted Exchange communication solution solved the inadequate situation.
- Had an email server nearing end of life which was older than 5 years
- Client was open to a cloud solution, but at the same time, was concerned about the impact on security, cost and IT personnel
- They had a limited budget when facing high capital expenditure for replacing the current server
- The IT person was struggling to keep the system and backup structure with consistency and reliability
- The hardware and other IT resources were overtaxed
- As they are a Health Care provider there were important concerns over compliance and regulation
- The user experience was erratic–online and offline staff members didn’t have access to a unified platform on which to collaborate effortlessly
- Zero cost for upgrading the server
- One consistent monthly bill
- IT person was able to focus on more important tasks as the system updates automatically
- Stronger business continuity and security
- Better performance and reliability with geo-redundancy data centers
- Easier compliance with HIPAA regulation
- Consistent applications deployed to all employees, both online and offline
Want To Know For Sure If Your Data Backup Is Truly Keeping Your Data Secure? Sign Up for Our Free Data Security Analysis that Will Reveal the Truth.
We won't rent, share or give your e-mail to anyone else, ever. You can remove yourself from our subscriber list anytime with just one click.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH US?
BA in Computer Information and certifications in HDI Analyst and Mac Integration. I have been dealing with computers since I was just about thirteen.
Went to education and gained my diploma in Networking and IT Systems. After that, I started laboring on the 24/7/365 Help Desk in 2015.
I have been being part of the Data/IT area for more than a decade. I maintain a number of certifications from Microsoft, Apple and the Help Desk Institute.
I have performed in IT for 17 years. I have constantly succeeded in a Help Desk/Desk Side Assistance position and not too long ago shifted into management.
Not ready to call us just yet?
Not quite ready to call ONIT yet? We understand - entrusting your data backup and recovery solution to a new provider is a big step to take. To help you along the way, take a look at our FREE report, which is ready for download right now: "The Business Implications Of Not Having A Backup Strategy - Where Businesses Get It Wrong".
The report explains everything you need to know about how failing to maintain a reliable copy of your data is really asking for trouble. There are any number of ways a business can set itself up for crippling data loss and this guide shows what to do to protect your vital information. The report is completely free, with no strings attached. Before you settle on any data backup and recovery solution, be sure to read these guide.
Download your free copy!
Request Your FREE Copy Today!
Providing a wide range of complete hosted exchange services, IT managed services, network support and IT consulting in San Antonio and to businesses throughout Kerrville, Schertz, Seguin, Boerne, Canyon Lake, Stone Oak, Universal City, Pleasanton, Castle Hills, Leon Valley, Converse, Shavano Park, Cibolo, Olmos Park, Live Oak, Timberwood Park, New Braunfels and throughout Southern Texas.
Computer experts who can help and visit your business on-site: Hosted Exchange and IT Consulting in San Antonio, Stone Oak IT Support, Leon Valley Network Services, San Antonio Data Backup and Recovery, Kerrville Information Technology Consulting and San Antonio Anti-Virus and Cybersecurity.